Category Archives: Re-Blogs
I got a blog award! While I’ve never heard of them before, it seems like a literary spin on typical art memes and I’m definitely up for it! I’m glad Bryna passed it on for me to do, so let’s get started.
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Thanks, Bryna! It’s always good to have people out there reading the things I don’t write, heh.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
- I’m 6′ 5″. Since I lack the speed and coordination for basketball, however, it’s really not that useful.
- My middle name is Garland, which is dually awesome by its own merit and by its Final Fantasy relevance.
- I’ve been a long-time gamer, but didn’t join the seventh generation until I got a Wii around Christmas 2010.
- I am Canadian. Despite this, I’m slightly under drinking age, don’t care about hockey, and don’t parler francais very well.
- is my favorite number, for no apparent reason.
- I’m taking an introductory Arabic course at university next year, and I’m also slowly trying to learn Japanese. With my French skills, should be a snap.
- Without my glasses, I can’t even see a foot in front of my face. Glad I’m too tall for most people to try to kick me there.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
Uh… Like Bryna before me, I can’t claim to have that many blogging friends. Discounting the ones she already covered, I’ll award this to (in no particular order)
The only others I could mention are Bryna and Ishana, but they’re already covered.
4. Contact those buddies to cogratulate them.
While everyone’s gonna get pinged by this, I’ll inform them personally anyway!
I found this hilarious, and I think that at least Matsu will agree with me.
via A Nerd’s Life
As semi-dead as I seem to be lately, there are still at least a few things that can shake me from my stupor. This, for example. A writing challenge sounds like a lot of fun, and I’d like to see what I can do with it.
via A Nerd’s Life
To blog or not to blog…a question I’ve pondered myself sometimes, in not so many words. An interesting read, in any case.
via Over here
This…This makes my brain hurt. And not in a good way, like quantum mechanics or something, in a bad way. Can people really be this stupid and greedy at the same time without, I don’t know, exploding or something? Sheesh.