Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @Ludosity B for Android? 1 day ago
- @AckkStudios Steven Universe: Attack the Light was amazing 2 days ago
- RT @XSEEDGames: We've got a Corpse Party PC (Steam) code up for grabs! Follow and RT to win! (We must be able to DM you!) https://t.co/9xaJ… 3 days ago
- RT @NintendoAmerica: Splatoon Retweet event begins! #Miitomo in-app gifts for 10k+ RTs! ⇒ miitomo.com/collaboration/… #Miitomo_Splatoon_RT http… 1 week ago
- @spookysquid "Game Day" sounds like something sports might already have a monopoly on. 1 week ago