Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @andrearitsu I heard G+ integration on Youtube was going away, but that was far too long ago and nothing's changed. 1 day ago
- @_andrio I eventually found out my Blockbuster had the release where Mario 3 had debug costume swapping, such good memories. 1 day ago
- @_andrio As a kid who rented more than owned and never owned a working NES, it was pretty great. 1 day ago
- @andrearitsu I think I saw the prototype in a magazine ad years ago. 4 days ago
- @AckkStudios Any plans for this to still happen? 6 days ago