Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @ChristophGolden @TomSniegoski Looked up Magic Zero & found only three of them on Kindle. Any idea why Battle For Arcanum is physical only? 1 day ago
- @pomegarnett I didn't know you spoke Norwegian... http://t.co/lIBLEFAf2c 4 days ago
- @kuriousity It's probably just still traumatized from all the snow... 5 days ago
- @MetroNewsCanada The linked article is from last June, it has nothing to do with Fuller House specifically. 5 days ago
- @RayNarvaezJr Those panda things are delicious. 6 days ago