Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @samandfuzzy I preordered it anyway, if the price does go down you get the cheapest price, and if it doesn't then... March 4th is a ways out 1 week ago
- @NintendoAmerica Bears in ill-fitting hats #Reese #SweepstakesEntry 1 week ago
- @blekdar @TastyRC BoI has kinda melee aspects, you can get orbitals to CQC with, and there's a throwable knife. Plus a spear in the DLC. 1 week ago
- RT @LastGameStore: Retweet to win a his and her Zelda prize pack. Draw Nov 22. https://t.co/RiwovsUr4v 1 week ago
- RT @AskCaptainBones: What's this? Two more #TombRaider #XboxOne codes hiding at the bottom of my loot chest? RT & Follow for a chance to wi… 2 weeks ago