Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @Carin_McLeoud They're parallel dimensions with the same characters. Beck & Tyger get different outfits, and Call gets different... genes. 12 minutes ago
- RT @surasshu: this is a great article, dealing with how scrabble's optimal way of playing conflicts with the idea/goal of the game http://t… 1 day ago
- @surasshu Ah! I thought the same thing when I read the NPR piece, and about some other games, but never knew the term for it before. 1 day ago
- RT @sonic_hedgehog: Opinions are great, and we respect yours, but don’t call people delusional for enjoying a game. Give respect to get it.… 1 day ago
- @humblesupport When I download the Modern DLC from the Game Making bundle by torrent, I get 'this torrent contains no piece hashes' error. 6 days ago