Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @mikeBithell Is commentary still coming to Thomas was Alone on PC someday, or is that no longer in the cards? 4 days ago
- @gigideegee I haven't even read it yet, but I'm already sold on the title! 1 week ago
- @GetReelMovies @WBPicturesCan Halifax! 1 week ago
- RT @GetReelMovies: Want the chance to see #TheNiceGuys early. Then RT, Follow and Reply with your city choice! @WBPicturesCan #Contests htt… 1 week ago
- @Ludosity B for Android? 3 weeks ago