Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @actuallykdean Sorry, just trying to lessen the pain with bad jokes. Got one here about pain being French for bread, but I'll just stuff it. 3 days ago
- @kfc_canada They said the box in the picture with strip+popcorn in it was just to advertise the different options that were available. 4 days ago
- @kfc_canada Went to KFC to try the strip+popcorn $5 fillup, got told there was no such thing even though they had the poster in their window 4 days ago
- @actuallykdean Would you call that strud-hell? 6 days ago
- @BenMkWrites Halifax! 6 days ago