Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @aurahack @Equin0x_SSB I think it's 9 PST, not EDT. Just under 4 hours from now. 13 hours ago
- RT @NISAmerica: Today is #FreeCodeFriday! Retweet for your chance to win one of three copies of #CladunReturns: This Is Sengoku for #Steam!… 2 days ago
- @werezompire Aren't Steam video purchases still only streaming video? I'd rather download, and rather physical media even moreso. 3 days ago
- @psysal I'm hoping there's an implication of 'I'll get back to you w/ my findings', but if not please know I'm very… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- @tha_rami Can't find a good pic (it's scarcely documented online) but there was a shareware game dev app called EB… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago