Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @mintchipleaf I guess Xwitch didn't test well. 12 hours ago
- This was a tweet for a contest. 1 week ago
- #IamBread has risen on #android! Are you bready for an adventure? ctt.ec/g8Wif+ #CrumbyContest 1 week ago
- @ChevyRay Awesome! Tokyo Mirage Sessions has MP but it's generous and you choose spells/abilities over basic attacks pretty much always. 2 weeks ago
- @RatCasket Sandi Toksvig is great, can't wait to see her host QI. 2 weeks ago