Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @majornelson #freecodefridaycontest Niagara falls would be a cool choice, and a DeLorean would be fun to drive on it. 1 week ago
- @pietepiet Ah, that is unfortunately some pretty compelling evidence. I wonder why they aren't? 1 week ago
- @pietepiet It's not out until June, what makes you think they won't include that? 1 week ago
- RT @pixelnicks: #EagleIsland is the comeback kid! It's not over yet for the Kickstarter campaign... help make this dream a reality! https:/… 2 weeks ago
- @HeartMachineZ @Disasterpeace The Backerkit link to redeem the OST for HLD redirects to Disasterpeace's homepage, so I can't redeem. Help? 2 weeks ago