Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @mikeBithell What about 'any updates on commentary for PC'? 2 hours ago
- RT @RPGmakerweb: Enter the RPG Creator #giveaway for a shot at #appstore gift cards, Degica Games, #RPGMaker Store credit and more! https:/… 2 days ago
- RT @RPGmakerweb: bit.ly/RPGCreatoriOS Create RPGs on the go with RPG Creator for #iOS! Free Download! Out NOW! #gamedev https://t.co/dQu… 2 days ago
- I'm in the running to win an epic 2K Games Loot Bundle and Steam Controller! wn.nr/ksm6bX 3 days ago
- @BenMkWrites Halifax! #YHZ 1 week ago