Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @Carin_McLeoud They've got TWO new Kickstarters, not like they'll cannibalize funds from each other. Double jeopardy, so they're fine. 2 days ago
- @humblesupport Just noticed in my library that Cave Story shows up as Doublefine's game The Cave but the image is still Cave Story. 2 days ago
- RT @BossFightBooks: New @storybundle for cheap ebooks about video games: storybundle.com/games RT for a chance to win a free bundle! http… 6 days ago
- @LordNed Press A to let go of your earthly tether. At last, the Hero of Winds has entered the void and become wind. 1 week ago
- @SFBTom Woo! Oh yeah, any word on more Grimoire? I know you've got a lot in the works (Friendshapes looks great), but I just finished Grim. 1 week ago