Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @RatCasket Not saying I disagree with your overall point, but not all movie tickets cost. the same. 2D, 3D, IMAX, etc., cost different. 2 days ago
- @YachtClubGames With all (non-portable) platforms getting co-op, will the Wii U version still require an amiibo to access it? 2 days ago
- @LoweBros ... Particularly in games that actually have legendary Pokemon unlike Pokemon Go. 2 days ago
- @LoweBros After Sun and Moon barely used the touch function at all, it seems unlikely. It would also be a bothersome waste of balls... 2 days ago
- @108 I think there was a Goosebumps book that started like this. 1 week ago