Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @ChevyRay Like, you finished the quest that quickly? I've seen a few 'people surrounded by monsters' scenarios, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @DeveloperDamien @TeddyDief @tanyaxshort @radiatoryang They can also turn enemies into literal chickens by lowering… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @HatInTime: We're giving away 1 free PS4 / Xbox One copy of A HAT IN TIME! Retweet & follow for a chance to win the highest rated cute-a… 1 week ago
- RT @HatInTime: We're giving away 1 free bundle of A HAT IN TIME and it's soundtrack! Retweet and follow for a chance to win a cute-as-heck… 2 weeks ago
- @ThatAequitas @RainBlackKat @MOOMANiBE I believe Pokemon Rumble World has a similar capping mechanic. 1 month ago