Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @IdeaFactoryIntl What are we supposed to put in the body of the application? 4 hours ago
- @christinelove the non-transformation one turns unbeatable if you're bad with the bombchus it gives you, watch out. 3 days ago
- @BlackShellMedia Why did you follow me? 6 days ago
- @Riv_Roy @poe__ @Trurkowski Cool, thanks for letting me know. 6 days ago
- @humblesupport Also, the books came from support @ humble, rather than kindle @ humble as they had in the past. Is that why it failed? 1 week ago