Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @diablohead You sure? I can't seem to find it in the news anywhere. 2 days ago
- @LazyGuysStudio I've been playing Xenoblade Chronicles X a lot, but I think I'm finally getting tired of it. 3 days ago
- RT @SceneCreek: CONTEST: Win run-of-engagement passes to see DEADPOOL in theatres! bit.ly/20wKspc https://t.co/wkv0Uwbmwa 3 days ago
- @KaiserNeko That's like comparing apples and bags of oranges. 4 days ago
- @RareLtd Banjo-Tooie! 5 days ago