Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @AckkStudios Metal Gear: Ghost Baby 17 hours ago
- @valeriehalla Pangoro, the Fighting/Dark bancho panda evolves from pure Fighting by having a corrupting Dark type present and is great. 1 day ago
- @Joffness @JoeMerrick Yes, that's the one. 1 day ago
- PSA: Neverwinter Nights is free right now in the @GOGcom #WinterSale (also deals up to 90% off) bit.ly/WinterSaleGOG 2 days ago
- @JoeMerrick Can't get evidence unless it happens again, but Sandygast at Hano Beach have a chance to leave behind Spell Tags when defeated. 4 days ago