Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @AckkStudios Any word on this yet? 1 day ago
- I entered to win a free @BlizzCon Goody Bag and Virtual Ticket, and you can too! blizzard.wishpond.com/blizzcon/ 1 day ago
- Play and win with @BundleStars! Play Killer Bundle 4 games for a chance to win $100 to spend on Steam keys! bstars.co/giveaway 3 days ago
- @AckkStudios Did this start happening yet? 4 days ago
- RT @y2bcrazy: Fave and retweet for a chance to be part of the Critical Annihilation Closed Beta! (giving away 1 closed beta key!) http://t.… 1 week ago