Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @moira_game How's the game coming along? Just wondering since there's been no KS updates since November. 3 days ago
- @pomegarnett Really thought his next target would've been Quebec, Canada, they want out and "Quebexit" works a lot better than "Calexit"... 3 days ago
- @mcclure111 Link emoted more about being called cute in the Gerudo disguise than he did about any of his dead comrades. 1 week ago
- @mcclure111 On the other hand, Link acts surprised when they come to him but otherwise expresses no emotions whatsoever about them. 1 week ago
- @SyamaMishra @glassbottommeg What happens if you get electrocuted while holding it? 1 week ago