Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- My favorite character in #SmashBros for #WiiU is Shulk. #SettleItInSmash 1 day ago
- @indiegamemovie I already had the web base version and I upgraded it earlier today, but I appreciate the offer(and that ISAAC! still worked) 2 weeks ago
- @indiegamemovie Ah, that sucks but I guess understandable. Do you expect them to eventually be equal, or are Steam users just out of luck? 2 weeks ago
- @indiegamemovie The Binding of Isaac features aren't in the digital SE of IGTM, but your last blog post implies they are. Seems misleading. 2 weeks ago
- @AckkStudios Ah, wonderful. That makes sense, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for replying! 2 months ago