Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @MojangSupport Is Canada SUPPOSED to have EUR pricing on Scrolls instead of USD? If so, could you explain why? Never had this happen before. 1 week ago
- @Marc_IRL Getting charged the EUR price in Canada certainly doesn't seem right. Not getting CAD is fine, but I don't understand why not USD. 1 week ago
- @Marc_IRL I get that it's only a few bucks, but are you saying that me being overcharged is intended behavior? I'll go file for my refund. 1 week ago
- @Marc_IRL Wait, it explicitly says $5 USD. I'm in Canada, why was I charged €4.95? 1 week ago
- @Marc_IRL It's not enough of a difference to make me need a refund, but why'd it say $5 in the first place instead of €5? Is it regional? 1 week ago