Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @AckkStudios Ah, wonderful. That makes sense, but I wasn't sure. Thanks for replying! 3 weeks ago
- @AckkStudios What about the Windows version? 3 weeks ago
- @Bulbanews My favorite Pokemon-EX card in the XY TCG Series has gotta be Emolga, because flying squirrels are great. 1 month ago
- @storybundle Is there any time after a bundle ends to increase your payment, or only while it's still going on? 2 months ago
- @pumbertop @ASTROASSEMBLY's website seems to be offline, is it supposed to be? 2 months ago