Posted on December 24th, 2010, in General Bloggery, Re-Blogs, Technology and tagged all-things-wordish, brad-rutter, computer, garry-kasparov, humor, ibm, irony, jeopardy, ken-jennings, movies-television-and-radio, punctuation, reblog, sarcasm, slang, technology, technology-and-social-media, thomas-j-watson, watson. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Looking for something?
MusingsMy haiku didn't format right...
- @Bulbanews My favorite Pokemon-EX card in the XY set's gotta be Emolga, because it just feels so hilariously out of place with the rest. 6 days ago
- RT @XboxSupport: A happily heroic Tweepstakes! For your chance at 1/3 currency codes, follow, RT, & get your details here http://t.co/PDlXd… 1 week ago
- @HaloWaypoint I do love the Needler #Halo4 1 week ago
- @konjak It's a vehicle for promotion! 2 weeks ago
- @TehSquishy Look up Half Minute Hero, if you're not familiar. Great game, it's in a $3.50 bundle right now but also I have a spare key 3 weeks ago